Re: Building-blocks

Jim

It looks that I am missing something very basic with the system editor.
I am trying to put in your latest system test conditions, (See post on
Building block 31-1-99)

I have managed to enter the formulas with out any difficulty.
However when putting in conditions for System test i.e. 'Enter Long'

Alert(Cross(Fml("Tema Binary Wave Comp"),Mov(Fml("Tema Binary Wave
Comp"),8,S)),21) and HHV(Tema(QSick(34),34),5)=HHV(Tema(Qstick(34),34),13)
and Mov(H,21,VAR)>Mov(H,55,VAR)

The formula check routine stopes just before the Second "Tema Binary Comp"
statement. and come up with the note ;

'No indicator manes in the indicator builder contain this text'

What is confusing me is that,  it accepted the first apperance of the
statement
i.e Alert(Cross(Fml("Tema .............. but relactant to do the second
time.
I have also confirmed the "Tema Binary Wave Comp" existence.

Any thougths where do I go wrong?

Tanking you in advance for your help.

Louis.