Re: Data Folders in Metastock

Steve...

I don't do anything special with the data directories as I thought it
would be hard to find a stock once it was placed in a particular sector.
Some companies may have business in more than one and I may have trouble
remembering which sector I choose. Obviously I could click around and
eventually find it but listing stocks alphabetically makes them easy to
look up. What I started doing instead awhile ago was to add a 2 letter
code to the end of stock name which indicates its sector. This has been
a good deal of work but it also has been worthwhile. I've seen TC2000
and the group/sector indications, it would be great to have something
like that with Metastock.

Regards... John