Re[2]: alligator

>This is not to demean Bill Williams, author of "New Trading Dimensions,"
>but shouldn't we all be a little skeptical of an author who states in the
>introduction to his book "There is a Holy Grail" and he's more than willing to
>share it with you?

Williams used to post the results of his trades on his web site.  I
noticed that after 4 or so months of pretty dismal results he stopped
doing it.  My tests with the alligator system weren't that encouraging.
I only have his "Trading Chaos" and not the new book.  I'd be glad to
hear how others are doing with it.

Gary Randall -- Brunswick, Maine