RE: Data Sevice

When I switch, I try to make the switch the week the OI exceeds the old
current month.  At that time I just change the symbol and continue on.
However, if I'm building a historical database, I will load each month
individually.  I then go back and delete all current month activity to where
ever it looks like the OI changed and then change the symbol to the next
month.

Guy