Re: PatternSmasher - Information Brochure

>>> Hello Eddie,

>>> 3. Do you provide your program users with a supportive email-list, eg
users can  then ask one another questions on how to solve any arising
program usage problems or make building suggestions on program Software or
BOT-building, eg and then send these answers and solutions forward through
the mail-list to all other users that are also listed?

>>YES, WE HAVE ONE IN OPERATION RIGHT NOW.

HEY EDDIE IF YOU HAVE YOUR OWN MAIL LIST THEN WHY ARE YOU SPAMMING THIS ONE
ABOUT YOUR SILLY PATTERN SOFTWARE AND LEAVE THIS ONE ALONE??

DOES THE METASTOCK LIST ALLOW SPAMMING LIKE THIS?  I HAVE LAND IN FLORIDA
FOR SALE...