Re: alligator

The "attachement" was Enrique's original mail's stationairy.

Enrique had send his mail with color GRAY as stationairy's background
and thus was "created" in the DHTML format(eg as a htm webpage).

Also in my OE5 it looked as though there was an attachement, but this
is due to the mail's " .eml " format(extended messaging language), that
can hold both ASCII characters(plain text) and seperate file(s) as mail's
message and staitionairy(htm). Files can then be created holding
anything that you normally see on websites' pages, except for any of
the JAVA-files/JAVA-messages.

A reply typed on/at the top of the message, will then be added to the text-part
and is visable on creators and receivers end, then both in the txt as in the
htm format.
To display this, OE5 automatically chooses the 'right' format.

To send an email in OE5
1.-you can set the program to use either the TXT format or the HTML format upfront
     everytime the program starts,
     or
2.-you can select New Mail and then manualy use Format to switch over to the HTM or
     the TXT format,
     or
3.-you can select New Mail | Select Stationairy which will give you an Open Dialog Window
     with a small preview window on the right, to see what your loaded bunch of "multi files"
     as stationairy would look like, when assambled as a DHTML file (base=htm and added
     are then f.i. GIFs to become and form a Dynamic Hyper Text Markup Language file).
     Then when pressed OK this DHTML (bunch of) files will then be Edited in the OE-editor
     as being the mail and you can then make plenty of alterations to it "dramatically", or
     embedded link more files and picture-files(add) to the mail itselve, and you can then
     also add any attachements or type in ASCII text(as message or into the stationairy),
     or
4.-you can hit the - Reply - Reply All - Forward - buttons, to enable Step 3 also,
     or/and
5.-you can basicaly create your own webpages as you can Save As the " .eml " mail file
     as a htm file to disk.

Regards,
Ton Maas
ms-irb@xxxxxx