RE :MS65 chart problem

Hi all,
Sorry for the last mail sent, I just got equis'answer a bit later....
It is OK now!
THANKS EQUIS

Augustin Bataille

        RE: MS65 chart problem
   Date:
        Tue, 19 Jan 1999 19:16:45 -0700
   From:
        Equis Support <support@xxxxxxxxx>
     To:
        "'Augustin Bataille'" <Jean.Bataille@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

This means the security you are loading contains some data from another
security and you will want to delete this data from the chart. You do
this as follows:

Start MetaStock.

Display the chart that generates this message.

When the chart appears on the screen click Edit|Delete All.

Click Non-Base security to place an X in this box, if it is available.

Click Indicators to place an X in this box, if it is available, and
click OK.

You should now see the price graph only.

Click File|Close to close this chart.

You should now be able to open this chart without receiving this
message.

Equis Support
http://www.equis.com/
http://www.equis.com/customer/support/
Please include previous email answers and questions in your response.

Equis and MetaStock and MetaStock Professional are registered trademarks

of Equis International.  Achelis Binary Wave, The DownLoader, Expert
Advisor, OptionScope, Quotecenter, and Smart Charts are trademarks of
Equis International.