Future Cost Impact of Internet Usage

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV>There is a new bill in US Congress that will be affecting all Internet
Users. <BR>You might want to read this and pass it.<BR></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>CNN stated that the Government would in two weeks time decide to allow or
not allow a Charge to your (OUR) phone bill<BR>equal to a long distance call
each time you access the internet.&nbsp; This will be very costly for those of
us who like to &quot;surf the net&quot;<BR>and communicate frequently via
emails.&nbsp; Think about that for a minute, and how it would effect each
and<BR>everyone of us.&nbsp; Please visit the following URL and fill out the
necessary form to contact your Representative regarding this matter.&nbsp; The
address is<BR><A
href="http://www.house.gov/writerep/";>http://www.house.gov/writerep/</A>&nbsp;&nbsp;
If EACH one of us, forward this message on to others in a hurry, we may be able
to prevent this injustice from happening!<BR><BR></DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 face="Bookman Old Style" size=4>John
Sellers<BR>Torrance, CA<BR>USA</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Mon Jan 18 18:48:32 1999