Re: Metastock eod 6.52 upgrade

Many thanks, George, Jeff, and Equis support and others for the prompt
help with the patch file.
Your combined generosity was overwhelming.....I thought my isp was on
drugs, until I saw how many 1 meg attachments (the fix)it was
downloading.   Never mind......rather a feast than a famine, and it's
working fine now.
Michael