RE: downloader

Al

What software and service provider are you using?  I have been using
Downloader for years (back in the old DOS days and am currently working with
2 data providers.  Lately I've had all kinds of problems with my data
providers (I think).  It took me 3 tries to download my stuff off CompuServe
last night.  Couldn't even download my data from Prophet even after 6 tries.
Reviewed the Capture.txt file each time and the downloader quit in a
different place each time.  All with a transmission or checksum error.

Guy