Real Time 6.52 Patch and System Question

Has anyone gotten this thing to work?  It hasn't worked for me in any form
or fashion, is there a chance that we could buy a new CD that is y2000
compliant?

Is there a way to create a simple trading system using ms code that is a
stochastic.  When the raw single line stochastic is above the sell zone say
75 and it crosses below 75 then a switch is thrown on that gives permission
to sell.   That permission stays good to sell as long as the opposite
doesn't happen which is for the singleline raw stochastic crosses above 25
after having been lower..

so when the stoc current value is less 75 and the stoc value one bar ago is
greater than 75 this equals permission to sell.

this permission to sell stays in place no matter how many times the stoc
goes back above and below the 75 line as long as its above the 25 line it
stays on a sell.

then once the stoc current value is greater than 25 and the stoc value of
one bar ago is less than 25 then permission to buy is in place

Thanks in advance for any help..Mark Brown