Re: R: 6.52 Patch

I downloaded the patch for METASTOCK for WINDOWS 6.5, failing in my
haste to read that the update does not apply to METASTOCK PROFESSIONAL
FOR WINDOWS 6.51, which runs smoothly on my system.  In fact, the
whole equis update site mentions professional for BMI.

In this regard, I support the views expressed earlier that versioning
at MSWIN headquarters leaves much to be desired.  The versions are
confusing, leading to a unnecessary waste in downloading an unneeded
patch.