Re: Quotes-Plus v2.x Virtual Not Compatible with MS v6.52 & Windo ws 98

  • To: <support@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Quotes-Plus v2.x Virtual Not Compatible with MS v6.52 & Windo ws 98
  • From: "A.J. Maas" <anthmaas@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 19:41:44 -0500 (EST)

Hello again Equis Support,

After informing you that I had fixed the Layout-problem partly, using your advice to lower
the video-accellerator setting, now I am afraid I have to tell you that the SD-crash
problem has returned again, when this 'lowest' setting option is being used as well.

The Accelarator is still set, from the last boot, at its lowest setting and the SD-error
happens when on opening any Layouts or using the -by me customised- Default template
when on opening any Smart Charts.

Have re-booted a couple of times to a fresh clean boot (also switching the computer
on/off and waiting 2-3 minutes before switching it on again) and also re-booted into Safe
Mode with and without the option for the Networking Mode. All to no avail and final,
with the MS652 program to crash returning the previously discribed SD-error.

GIF as example is attached.

Regards, Ton Maas.