MS Patch/Missing DLL

I know there's been a lot of discussion on this subject, but I do not recall
seeing one specific to this.  If I missed it, apologies and please point me
in the right direction.

I downloaded and installed the MSW 6.52 patch and attempted to open both
MetaStock and Downloader only to receive the same error message for each:

" A required .DLL file, MSFL651.DLL, was not found"

A search for the file found nothing.

Since now I cannot open my Metastock files, any suggestions for a work
around or correction would be appreciated.

Hans