Re: Microsoft Intellimouse and Metastock V6.5 (and V6.52)

Hi Lionel,

The wheel button is in fact the wheel which when pushed down acts as a
button, and then allows the autoscolling of the chart by moving the mouse
left or right.
If yours is not working, it may not be fully compatible with the Microsoft
Intellimouse.
Of the commands this is the one I use least.

Cheers
Ian