Re: More on 6.52....

From: Alton Stephens <astephen@xxxxxxxx>
To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: zaterdag 2 januari 1999 1:38
Subject: RE: More on 6.52....

>I have HELP just fine.
>

>Al Stephens
>astephen@xxxxxxxx

You mean an actual Help file for any operating Errors?

Well, here is one example screenshot I get when I press that
particular Help-button right next to the Ok button on your chart.

A Win95 friendly Error #129 -
"Subject doesn't exists. Get in contact with your supplier for a
renewed Help file(129)"
and since this message is in Dutch, know its generated by the
Win95-OS as it looked for a Help file "that doesn't exist" !!!!!!.

Can you send me a copy of yours(if it is not the general MS65 Help file)
and tell me in which folder I will have to put it in, so as the W95-OS
will be able to find it?
Else, it is a good example of showing how the MS-programmers are not
at all the MS-program users, and right after the huge 1998-PATCH MESS
this weekend, it is yet again obvious and current.

Regards,
Ton Maas
ms-irb@xxxxxx

cc Equis Support-see also the other messages with as their subject
                               ( "Re: MS6.52 patch problem" and "Re: More on 6.52...." and
                               "Re: Msw652.exe Update Patch" and "Re: 6.52 Patch Install Problem").

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\auto003.gif"