Re: Re: Msw652.exe Update Patch

>As a results from this update patch, nearly all Layouts, Templates & Charts, that
>included links to custom formules(IB's Quick List) have become worthless, eg returning
>the fatal "Invalid Action" errors on opening.
>
>I will have to rebuild all of them straight from scratch(inc. the Default) and a bummer.
>(This will cost a lots of time to be back as was before!).
>This has also happened when upgrading from 60 to 65 earlier this year.

Here is such an example(see the GIF).

Another temp work around solution would be to have both the MS65 and MS652
versions installed, but hee, I could also have 2 computers or Win95+Win98 installed.
Now is that the answer, i.e. will that be without having any programs conflicting errors?

Regards,
Ton Maas
ms-irb@xxxxxx

cc Equis Support-see also the other messages with as their subject
                               ( "Re: MS6.52 patch problem" and "Re: More on 6.52...." and
                                  "Re: Msw652.exe Update Patch" and "Re: 6.52 Patch Install Problem").

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\auto001.gif"