Re: Jim Greening Posts

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=text/html;charset=Windows-1252 http-equiv=Content-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>

<META content='"MSHTML 5.00.0910.1309"' name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Brad,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; No not by design.&nbsp; Sorry about
all the copies last night.&nbsp; The msn mail server was having problems.&nbsp;
Some of my posts didn't get sent and some seemed to have been sent multiple
times.&nbsp; On my weekly picks, you will get two copies if you are both on my
email chart list and the MetaStock list.&nbsp; I don't know anyway to correct
that as long as you want the charts.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Again sorry about the mess up.&nbsp;
I don't know if the problem was all msn or part of it is my new Beta version of
Internet Explorer 5.0.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>JimG&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message -----
  <DIV style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A
  href="mailto:moneymgmt@xxxxxxxxxxx"; title=moneymgmt@xxxxxxxxxxx>Brad
  Becker</A> </DIV>
  <DIV><B>To:</B> <A href="mailto:metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx</A> </DIV>
  <DIV><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, December 15, 1998 10:22 PM</DIV>
  <DIV><B>Subject:</B> Jim Greening Posts</DIV></DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>Whenever Jim Greening posts to this list I receive duplicates.
  Is <BR>this by design, Jim?<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Fri Dec 25 23:28:23 1998