RE: Fw: QuoteMonster [Was:Re: Yahoo data]

Jim, have you had any bug reports with QMH and the header?  I don't get any
header in my history.prn file even though I use the following alteration to
the QMH file:

# If your data file must contain a header, enter it here. An example of an
optional
# Metastock header is on the next line following the #:

As you can see, I just copied the suggested Metastock header string to the
variable assignment statement.  But, alas, no header produced.

Seperate issue: dates.  Recently I had data that would not convert
(Downloader), turns out the month and day were turned around.  I made a
change (I am not a perl programmer but it seemeed logical) and it works.
 Is there a fix for that one as well?  TIA