Re: Guy Tann & the "guy" in the "Idahole"

Bob,

I can't speak for Guy (in fact, I've refused to acknowledge him since U of
M beat MSU), but I have been busy.   I crashed Windows a couple of weeks
ago and lost all my http sites and most of my addresses.  I had 1700 MS
"list posts" (mostly formulae) disappear.  I've been working on a website
that will be public when the govt. decides to approve my application as a
CTA.  I've developed some new formulas, templates, and thanks to Ton Maas,
have incorporated Chick Goslin's Intelligent Futures Trading approach into
my trading.  Clients start ringing my phone at 5:30am and they usually
continue until 10pm (sometimes I lament the "old days": commuting to the
office in the morning and "getting out of Dodge" after the markets close).
I'm taking classes at ZDU and guest lecturing at U of I and Wazzu.  I
really haven't had much time to "flame the dribblers" or brag about the
victories (took out 30+ cents in OJ...long at 99.30, closed at 129.50...a
gift from above).

I've spent most of my free time corresponding to individuals that have
contacted me personally.  I've given away every "secret" I've accumulated,
since 1975, and it's come back in spades.  The more I give, the more I get.
 Richard Dennis was right:  There's nothing that I give away or post in a
public forum that is going to affect the markets in any way.   I'm leaner
and meaner than ever.

The list reached levels unbearable palatability when the Starr report was
released and it took many weeks for it to get back on track.  Since that
time I've been lurking.  I do have a few request:

1.  I've lost a lot of email addresses, so Wayne, Dan, Dave and many of you
that I've corresponded with privately...please email me so I can continue
to send you charts and exchange technical information.

2.  I know there were a couple of new lists created during the list's
"political opinion phase" and although I thought I signed up for them, I
don't think I'm getting any mail from them.  For those of you that
subscribe to more than one MS list (official or non official), would you
please share the sign up procedure for the "pirate list".

Attached is "fib" look at support and resistance in the S & P for the last
few months (the Fib bro and sis say "hi") and "psycho-deli" smorgasborg of
indicators for Crude Oil...$13 oil is fairly cheap "black gold".

Time to crawl back into my "Idahole" (it's starting to get dark early up
here)...thanks for thinking about me,

Steve Karnish
CCT

----------
> From: Robert C. Richmond <rcrich@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Guy Tann & the "guy" in the "Idahole"
> Date: Thursday, October 22, 1998 2:08 PM
>
> I hope you two are absent only because of other demands on your time.  I
really
> miss your posts and hope you will be back soon.
>
> Bob
Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\SPFIB.gif"

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\CRUDE.gif"