RE: QP2 / Metastock Database

I don't know exactly what you mean.  You will need to define the names of
symbols to be translated.  If you have a symbol in an existing MS dir that
QP doesn't know about it will list the symbols that it doesn't know about so
that you may update the translation table.  BTW: in the past QP2 has handled
Name Changes and Splits in MS Data but would never go back and correct
errors in existing data.  You had to delete and re-export to get the error
corrected data.  The lastest version now fixes this limitation and will
error correct existing MS data directories.  I have always deleted and
re-created to get the most accurrate data.  BTW: There were over 7,000+
price corrections in yesterdays data....

Sean