Re: can metastock do flip flops?

Simon ... thank you for the feedback regarding the MS flip flop inputs you have
had.

As I understand it all the examples gave only a spike towards the +1 or -1 when
(and only when) the appropriate conditions were met.

Guy Tann had an innovative way of forcing the spike to a stable flip flop
condition.

In my solution, the previous function ensures that the condition of the last
spike is held until a spike in the opposite direction occurs.

You did not comment on my proposed solution. Did you test it ?

Best Regards ... Martin