Brooke's charts

Brooke,

Your post yesterday made my day.  If you could post a "funny" like that
each morning, you could go for syndication and forget about TA.  You wrote:

"I can't help wondering why you'd want to print the charts. It seems like a
waste of paper and ink (and electricity) to me. I look at them the old-
fashioned way -- on the computer. Why do you and others prefer to print
them
out sometimes? I hope you're not sending my charts to the SEC. That's it --
you are, aren't you? Or to John Merriwether perhaps. John Murphy? The
Beardstown Ladies? Joe Kernen? Ken Starr?"

Each Saturday I print weekly charts of all that I either have a position in
or the pattern indicates that a position could possibly be entered in the
coming week.  For those issues I am actively trading on a daily basis, I
print a daily chart.  On this chart I write all of the pertinent notes and
my trade instructions.  When the trade is over, all profit/loss information
is recorded, then the chart is placed in a file so that I have a log of
what winning trades look like and what losses I have taken, and why.  This
has caused my win percentage to go up and my draw downs to become very low.
 Also, I track the trades movement each hour BY HAND on the daily chart.
Helps me to know where I am: like using a road map.

Because I use a color printer, I must use a white background, and that is
tough on the eyes.  If I used a dark background, I could reverse the color,
but then that would render useless all of the colored lines on my charts.
I have a Dow Jones Market Analyser Plus program that has a feature that
will allow you to use any eyesaving color in the background and then turn
the background off when you print.  This is why I responded to your post:
thinking that you may have found a similar function in MS.

Thanks for the charts,

Al Taglavore