Re: MU

Harley,

I am asking this as a question only (I have no position in MU):  Does it
matter to you that today was the highest close of the last 11 days?

Since you like to short a stock, give your opinion of LIZ.  I shorted 200
@27 3/4 today.  (Went short late in the day when it took out yesterday's
low and 10/12's high.

Al Taglavore