AMAT, KEA and the market

AMAT - I entered short 100 shares at 25 5/8 thinking that up 2 was
enough. Guess not. It is now up 3. I still have plenty of cash. But at
this rate I can get draw down quick. So I will be patient.

KEA - the short at 30 1/2 actually make me a little nervous because KEA
could go to 40 before it takes another breather. But I will hold and
hang in there.

Market - The NYSE up/down volume ratio was as high as 10 and is 7 now.
The NASDAQ was as high as 17 and now around 13 for the same ratio. This
is a very impressive day. The DJIA is up 169 points and NASDAQ up 57
with S&P 500 up 22. If these ratios hold up for the day we could easily
see a 300 point day in the DJIA. But profit taking will set in some time
this week. Possible on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Harley