DBS

Hi Frans

enclosed is part of Thomas Stridsman's email from Futures Mag.

"Walter,
Thank you for getting back to me. I managed to lose your e-mail address.
Sorry
about that. Below you'll find the MetaStock version of the system that I
will
write about in the Nov. issue of Futures. Please keep this information to
yourself until the issue is published. There is a couple of differences
compared to the original code. I will point them out in the article together
with a couple of ways to speed up the calculations for real-time trading
Thanks,
Thomas"

Frans

I found the Excel codes for MAE etc. including trade management analysis
etc. published in John Sweeney's book "Maximum Adverse Excursion". The codes
are in Excel 4.0 but he will be updating them to Window 98 soon. Will keep
you posted.

To all of those that helped me get organized with Excel, I appreciate your
efforts. Thanks.

Best wishes

Walter