Edson Gould

On the Jerry Favors page he says:

"Edson Gould's 1979 forecast of a Dow rise from the then 800 area to above
3700 in the 1990's was regarded by many investors and analysts as a "mad
bull's pipe dream". But according to Jerry Favors, "Gould forecast every
major Bull-Market top and Bear-Market bottom for the last 30 year period we
studied. Many of those forecasts were nothing short of spectacular. But the
question now is, what is Gould's work telling us from here through 1999."

I checked over Favors' list of recommended readings but there was nothing
there from Gould. Also a quick review of the many "book reviews" that have
appeared on this list showed no mention of Gould. I have also checked Amazon
out. Does anyone know anything about Edson Gould, in particular:
1. did he make any money from his predictions?
2. what sort of forecasting system did/does he use?
3. has he written anything (that is worth reading) and if so any clues about
where to find it?
Thanks.