Do these skis actually make the turns for you?

Neal writes:
"Thanks Mike, but that calculator is inadequate for real
Fibonacci trading.

It will do the basics, just as Metastock will, but does
not have the advanced stuff"

Steve replies:

I sent this email attachment (929wzfib.gif) to 20 people last
night.  This is the one I'm sending tonight (930wz).  Now, I
understand that a "free" calculator (the one that I used to draw
these fib retracements) can't be as wonderful as a $295 piece of
software ... so, please tell us about all the "advanced stuff".
Does it do a better job at identifying the retracement levels?
For some of us, who have used fibs for 25 years, the "free"
calculator works pretty good and it's a lot better than pushing
a pencil (of course, I also used to ski on wood slabs).

Steve Karnish
CCT
Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\929wzfib.gif"

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\930wz.gif"