Re: Shark question...

UG,
A picture is worth K words, but sure to incur the wrath of "attachment
detractors".  I'll bet Brooke can paint a prettier word portrait.

Does bare similary to Cooper's contraction-expansion setups...  How many
ways can you peel the market banana?

Craig

UG wrote:

> I've read the shark article, and I'm still a little lost.  I understand
> the 2 consecutive inside days, then a break over/under the high/low of
> day 1, but the symmetry and apex I just Don't Get.  Can anyone put this
> into terms other than what TASC did?
>
> Also, any Cooper fans out there?  This 'shark' pattern looks a LOT like
> Coopers "boomer" pattern, with th ecaveat that he's into ADX/+DMI/-DMI
> more so than a MA for confirmation.  Comments?
>
> --
> carpe teva -- sieze the sandal
> http://www.unixgeek.com/cgi-bin/motd.pl - PGP email preferred

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\shrkspec.gif"