Re: Omnitrader Wheat Sell Sig

T.C.,
Thanks for the explanation.  I need all the selling pressure the
market can muster.  Corn's profile is not nearly as near term
bearish as wheat's posture (just when Barron's came out and said
Corn was going to 1.85...boy, you can't trust anyone these
days).  Anyway, keep the signals coming...I really do appreciate
any contributions in the futures' markets' area.
Steve Karnish
CCT

----------
> From: tvk2@xxxxxxxx
> To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: Omnitrader Wheat Sell Sig
> Date: Sunday, September 27, 1998 2:51 PM
>
> At close on Friday, put all the commodity data into Omnitrader
version
> 3.2 and let it do its thing.  The wheat sell signal was a 98
point
> signal--just about the strongest that Omni usually puts out.
I'm just
<kernish@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> writes:
> >Me and my 15 closest friends went short on Fiday's opening @
> >278^0 after being long from 251^6...what's this "98 point
Sell
> >signal" (it seems a bit slow to trigger)?   I took David
> >Duggan's famous "Trend Ender", modified it, and it  triggered
> >"18"...maxing out the binary top end mid week.  The StoRSI
> >combo, the fib MAMO's, Demark's indicators and the customized
BB
> >% Histogram all triggered on Thursday.  So the question isn't
> >"whacha gonna do"...the question is more like: how come you
> >ain't done it yet?
> >
> >Steve Karnish
> >CCT
> >
> >----------
> >> From: tvk2@xxxxxxxx
> >> To: metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >> Subject: Omnitrader Wheat Sell Sig
> >> Date: Saturday, September 26, 1998 1:49 PM
> >>
> >> OK sports fans (Omni Traders) did you Dec Wheat traders get
> >the 98 point
> >> Sell signal that I did with Friday's data?  Supposedly
backed
> >up with
> >> just about every high point in Fibonacci, RSI,
Stochastic,%R
> >signals you
> >> can dream about.  So, whatcha gonna do?  Monday market
could
> >be  very
> >> interesting.   T.C.

_
> >__
> >> You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet
> >e-mail.
> >> Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com
> >> Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

__