email problems and software

  Morning Barry,

At 03:20 PM 9/26/98 -0500, you wrote:
>It doesn't work that way with Netscape Communicator. I too would like
>to easily send mail directly to the sender.

>  A work around would be appreciated.

     The work around is simple.   Get a REAL EMAIL program like Eudora or
Pegasus.
Pegasus is FREE with TONS of features.  Eudora Pro cost so little, it is
next to FREE.

     I set up a few hundred internet accounts and email programs per year.
Also start
off many new users. IF they insist on using CRIPPLED and COMPROMISE
programs, I tell
them they will get ZERO support from me.   Of course this includes AOL and
other
mickey mouse software.

>If at all possible, it would be best if the list owner would add this
>feature.

>Please Equis?

  Again, the BALL is not in their court, it is in YOURS.

  Eudora is so great that I use it for data-basing information. 30 to 50
mailboxes is
common.  When I back up eudora, I transfer 50 to 75 MEGS ! ( in ONE Minute )

  Have a great mailing day.

  Wayne