Re: %fall

FORMULA:
SYNTAX     hhv( DATA ARRAY, PERIODS )
FUNCTION Calculates the highest value in the DATA ARRAY over the
                     preceding PERIODS (PERIODS includes the current day).
EXAMPLE The formula "hhv( CLOSE, 5 )" returns the highest closing price
                     over the preceding five periods; "hhv(H,7)" returns the highest
                     high price over the preceding seven periods.
PERIODS   One(1) month is roughly 21 exchange working days

"Your example" formula :
(hhv(h,130)-c)/(hhv(h,130)/100)

"Your example" as scan:
put in colA : Close
put in colB : (hhv(h,130)-c)/(hhv(h,130)/100)
put in colC : hhv(h,130)-c
put in as Scan(Filter): colB

In the report rank by pressing the "Sort" button or click on the top horizontal bar, the
one above the secs listed.

Note that these are not (fibiofancy) retracements, but just the down falls expressed
in percentage(ColB) or as points(ColC) measured from previous(in your example)
six months HIGH.

Regards,
Ton Maas
Ms-IRB@xxxxxxxxx