Re: Hedge Funds - Help!

Offering US$1000 billion worth of bonds would have 'depressed' the markets?
What would you think of that having had started another worldwar?
The US bankrupt, creates its financial partners to just about going bankrupt etc. etc.
a never ending domino-effect making current asian-domino-effect a kids toy.
Resulting in anarchy around the globe, and with it...................well enough is printed on
this globe/worlds 'faul' wars-history since start of mankind.

The liquidity supplied to the entire financial system is been ordered by FED/Greenspan
to prevent such above 'calamity'.

Obviously overestimating by a hedgefund of hedgefunds own knowledge, hedgefunds own
capacity and hedgefunds own moneymanagement, and in particular, taking in positions
way upfront before the by the hedgefunds expected move, caused part of the "to big to fail".

Other part is the lack of proper governing laws and in particular absolute lack in Authority.
Anarchy created by FED or Exchange or other supervising committees.
BUT VERY MUCH IN particular the lack of peoples representatives doing the job they are
suppose to be doing:
controlling the government and making ammendments concerning a countries possible
(financial) dangers. Thus NOT dealing with and writing books on and video-ing useless
soap operas.

Another part is the lack of or even better put, the complete absence(eg also in a case like Japan)
of financial leadership by the G7+ members. So far that G7+ is a hoax.

MAJOR part for that bunch of suckers(the hedgefunds) is that they either are analphabeticians
or plain financial morrons.
For them again, any fundamentals is not important, any technicals is not important.

Your last sentence in relation to the above mentioned first 2 lines is not worthy the look.
As well as if you, also in relation to the above 2 lines, have ever wondered how much poverty there
still is in this 'ruled by too many oldies and sleeping politicians(Congres) and dumb political
representatives(also Congres)' world?
Africa, China, Asia, Russia, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Latin and Central America?
All countries/regions of tremendous wellfare and harmonical life-styles.

Glad that Greenspan/FED Inc. are dopy, but just not that too much dopy.
The global fiancial world miraculasly has just missed this ticking(and still ticking) time-bomb disaster
that would have, like aids, had all of the financial willies fall off.

Regards,
Ton Maas
Ms-IRB@xxxxxxxxx