Re: Elliotscope: Your opinions PLEASE

>    we want to hear it, now quit telling him. I would rather be seeing
leftist spin on Willie boy than this. <

I wouldn't go that far, but would rather have edukashunal posts than a fan
club.  It's clear enough the effort is very much appreciated, can't please
everyone,  If there is disagreement we can benefit from then great, but keep
emotions out of it, in this arena I am only interested in the numbers.

 > Any answer, without going through a bunch of extra steps, goes to list when
you only wanted individual. Equis can you fix this??  <

Don't think Equis can help, this is a function of your Email program but
shouldn't be difficult:
Drag to highlight the address in the from, in this case it's mrtoyew@xxxxxxx
Ctrl+c   (=edit, copy)
Press reply.