Re: Elliotscope :Your Opinion Pls.

Rajesh:

I have seen many messages of support for you in the past few days.  I wonder if you are also seeing them.  If so let me add my support for you.  I think that you and your mentor have a lot to share with us.  Don't let a few negative people bother you.  Success comes in cans.  Failure comes in can'ts.

Don Hughes