From: Rajesh <rajesh@xxxxxxxx>
To: metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, September 25, 1998 5:42 PM
Subject: Elliotscope :Your Opinion Pls.

Well guys I need to know if youŽll want me to continue bombarding you or
not.? There is more stuff but I havent posted it for fear of
antagonising some of you out there (Thats referring to the direct STINK
mail I recieved from some fans of Another teacher, and other reasons, (I
forgive them this once for the text used.)).

Some stuff may be technical so I need to know if its Ok (And some loud
voices there to get the stink mail guys off my back, I will refrain from
posting their addresses for the moment, but they need to know to that I
am not overdoing this )They need to know I am not spamming them, I have
no intention whatsoever of being labelled a spammer.(And dont want no
legal notices like we saw some time back for this, I CAN keep quiet)

If you dont voice your thoughts I will refrain from updating very
regularly. Will continue to post but at intervals (no daily stuff, no
heavy stuff).

Rajesh