RE: Greenspeak

Harley

Looks like the market thinks they're going to get one.  Comments are that if
it doesn't appear by next Tuesday, look for a 300+ pt. day to the downside.

My charts showed the bias to the upside, but I don't see the funnymentals
supporting much of a move up.  I'm not sure what a rate cut gets us with the
problems around the globe.  There's already not enough demand for borrowing,
Additionally, with all the problems in Asia, Russia, Central & South
America, there needs to be a turn around there first.  I'm waiting to see
what happens in Japan.  Still think we're in that trading range we've
discussed before.

Regards

Guy