Re: Greenspeak

I agree that there are expectations of a rate cut.. I don't see it coming.
I have been seeing headlines lately of Fed activity like this article:
http://biz.yahoo.com/rf/980923/nv.html

I am wondering if they are doing their best to provide as much liquidity
to the banking system with out lowering rates yet. Also Greenspan has been
very consistent with how he tips his hand with respect to rate hikes, cuts
and leaving rates unchanged. He has not showed any signs as far as I can
see that deviate from the current stance of a neutral fed bias. Lastly I
would say that Greenspan will be talking about the current world economic
conditions. Which I think might scare a few more investors who have not
believed that the world economy was really in a crisis.

Harley