Re: Shark-32 for Quotes Plus

Brooke,

Much thanks for the formulas.  I read the article and it makes a lot of
sense.  I did not notice where you have written the sell portion of the
formula.  I have re-read the article and am aware that the pattern has a
greater value to the upside, however I day traded MER thursday using the
pattern and made a few dollars on the short side.  I will now attempt to
convert the formula into ver 5.11.  The thursday trade was using 10
minute solid bars. Looked for the same setup Friday and found it on BKS.
Unfortunately, the break was not deep and very short.  Got out with 1/4
point loss.  In a hurry.

Al Taglavore