Re: Mystery of the invisible addresses solved

  • To: Bill Saxon <bsaxon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Mystery of the invisible addresses solved
  • From: Leo Karl <leokarl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 12:42:31 -0400 (EDT)

Bill,

Wow!  That one really is a doozie!  I haven't actually hit it myself, but I sure could have.

There are a lot of obscure features in the browsers which I find hard to make work, and even
harder to get help on.   I admire your persistence in solving the problem and I thank you for
sharing the solution.

Leo