Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!

Oddly enough, the list of people crying out for a new mailing list devoted to
technical analysis includes many names I've never seen before on the Metastock
list. Looks like you're going to have a new list full of lurkers -- and,
moreover, disgruntled lurkers. If you're all so eager to discuss technical
analysis of stocks, why haven't you contributed to the discussions?

The best way to drown out the political chatter might be to share some good
formulas and analysis.

And why were there no objections when the Metastock list's discussions seemed
to revolve around how much people had paid for their homes, and how much
property values had risen? That wasn't compelling reading, either (though I
note with some satisfaction that the value of my E-Z Livin' trailer home has
risen from $79 to $83 over the past 20 years).

Brooke