Re: Wouldn't it be nice ...

Jim,
Thank G-d there are individuals such as you.
Please count me in to the moderated list.
Also, maybe you'd want to set ujp some rules
of etiquette. For example, many responses from
list members is a forward to all incorporating the
original note. Responses to responses also does
the same. Consequently we end up with e-mail
that is growing geometrically. I suggest that all
try to be specific in the SUBJECT and respondents
just refer to the SUBJECT as specified.  Or maybe
respondents should just add a REFERENCE line
indicating the sender and date of the original only.

Regards,
Stan Rubenstein