Re: Zero Balance

 Thanks for your reply!
Your memory serves you well, the only point I would like you to clarify is
the " the highest high with X days on either side of it." part. I am reading
from Williams Batting 800 book and it reads something like this:

      If todays low is lower than the lowest low in the past seven days,
     then a IR High (Important Recorded) has formed and is the highest high
     since the last IR Low has formed.

By this definition (If I understand correctly) an IR High could be defined
as
early as the next day or two after the IR High is formed,  (if the low is
the lowest
in the last 7 days), it also could take longer than the 7 days to determine,
depending
on how the market moves.

I would like to use this formula in the same way he does; He looks for three
successive
swings in the same direction (either up or down) to alert of a major price
reversal.

Equis replied:

           "That is an indicator that we have not been able to write in
MetaStock.

            Equis Support
           http://www.equis.com/
          http://www.equis.com/customer/support/ "

 Not sure why it couldn't be programed, unless it has something to do with
the forecasting part
of the Formula "ZB8= P6+P5-P3". This formula will calculate what Zero
Balance Point 8 value will
be (in the future)  by adding the values of point6 to point5 then
subtracting the value of point 3.
The sum of this calculation will determine future "price" but not exactly
when it should be plotted.
I am not as concerned to "when" it should be plotted as I am the "Value" of
the plot, If I can determine
the value as soon as possible, then I can watch other signals for "when".
Can you think of a solution?  Perhaps this would work better in MS Excel?
Any thought on this would be appreciated,
                                         Adam Hefner