Re: "Trading Rule that Can Make You Rich"

Gary,
Each line(average) in the book is half inch apart, it is 33.5 pages not 67 and
even less with 1.5 inch margin on all four sides of most pages. 'Fibonacci
Numbers' is 10 page flyer not a book. Save your money. Legally if I could post
it I'll be more than happy to tell everyone this three line 'Rule'.

A.Sharma
Toronto,Canada