Re: Elliotscope : View of an Elliotian ...BEARISH anyone? Some Bull Talk

<x-html><HTML>
&nbsp;

<P>Rajesh wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;Hello listees,

<P>I am still at loggerheads with my Mentor , While I put his views here
I still stand by mine (Which I could change, <B>I am&nbsp; looking at 6400</B>).
7200 Then being CRUCIAL.

<P>Your inputs and thoughts welcome.

<P><B>Quote "</B>
<BR>1. The market completed a significant impulse move last year at the
....</BLOCKQUOTE>
Now Rajesh -
<BR>Is the long "quote" by your mentor?&nbsp; What is the date of this
(his?) analysis?&nbsp; And for those of us who are stretching to follow
the entire quote (because of lack of Elliot Wave knowledge) - Where would
the "1.618 times the previous impulse" put us?&nbsp; And does the Elliot
theory give a time factor in which the 1.618 might be accomplished?

<P>&nbsp;.</HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Thu Sep 17 20:53:58 1998