AMAT & NWAC

AMAT - Another 100 shares short @ 23 11/16. It was trading sideways for
the longest time at 25 1/16. I was going to get in then but felt if it
broke to the topside I would be better off waiting until tomorrow. But
instead it broke to the down side. Assuming the market doesn't rally
here in the last few minutes, tomorrow could also push AMAT lower. Well
as I type AMAT is near 24 1/4.

NWAC - Is now close to the the low of the day at 28 3/8 X 28 1/2 with
the low at 28. At 28 NWAC gives me about $162 on 150 shares or $287 on
200 shares. I have 300 shares total at varies entry. Again I would like
to book some profits for Friday.

Harley