Re: "The Seduction of a President" by Kenneth Starr (My first and last post to this thread)

  • To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: "The Seduction of a President" by Kenneth Starr (My first and last post to this thread)
  • From: "Steve Karnish" <kernish@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 11:31:50 -0400 (EDT)

Guy,
And the winner is the guy (Guy) from Dee Troit City:
"and wipe that stuff off your chinski"

Can't wait for some more unemotional, really informative
RE:STARR/ posting today.  I'm learning so much about our
government and the politicians that run it.  Could someone
please explain this term: "special interest groups"?  Also,
someone once made the outrageous claim to me that after elected,
politicians spend their whole terms trying to be elected.  That
can't be true, can it?  And guess what, I recently learned that
most elected officials are attorneys...come on, no joke?  Wow,
that sure puts another light on it.  Today, let's all talk about
Jimmy Carter.  The list has accused Clinton, Bush, Reagan,
Nixon, Johnson, and Kennedy, but no one is drilliing Jimmy. He
was really bad...he had lust in his heart.  If he is still
thinking those things, we need to send out the Thought Police
and put that guy away.

Steve Karnish
CCT

----------
> From: Guy Tann <grtann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: RE: "The Seduction of a President" by Kenneth Starr
(My first and last post to this thread)
> Date: Wednesday, September 16, 1998 11:11 PM
>
> Got to be something about wiping your chinski.

Karnish
> > Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 1998 10:49 PM
> > To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: Re: "The Seduction of a President" by Kenneth Starr
(My first
> > and last post to this thread)

> > Chenoweth denied her
reporter
> > for the Spokane
> >
> > I have absolutely no opinion about Clinton/Starr, with maybe
the
> > exception that they're both scumbag lawyers.  But Helen
> > Chenoweth, now you're talking my own back yard: Idaho.  In
this
> > neck of the woods, where the most common bumper sticker is:
"Can
> > Helen, not salmon",  we always knew she was a good for
nothing,
> > cheap slut.  Oh boy, just think, years and years to come of
> > examining every politician's natural and unnatural sexual
> > histories.  John Lennon said it best:  "Everybody has
something
> > to hide, except me and my monkey".
> >
> > This list has been so much fun lately, I've been thinkin of
> > sponsor a limerick contest.  How about it?  Here's the rule:
You
> > must use Lewinsky and Kaczynski in the same limerick.
Starting
> > tomorrow, I will post limericks until this thread stops.  I
> > don't care
> > who's offended.  Every post concerning Clinton/Starr
> > offends me.
> >
> > So, get ready:
> >
> > Said Bill Clinton to young Ms. Lewinsky
> > We don't want to leave clues like Kaczynski,
> > Since you look such a mess,
> > Use the hem of your dress
> > (to be filled in tomorrow)
> >
> > Sleep tight,
> >
> > Steve Karnish
> > CCT
> >
> > ----------
> > > From: Mullin285@xxxxxxx
> > > To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > > Subject: Re: "The Seduction of a President" by Kenneth
Starr
> > > Date: Wednesday, September 16, 1998 8:57 PM
> > >
> > > Sheesh... No offense but I really hope that this thread
> > doesn't evolve into a
> > > discussion about regional politicians, I can barely stand
it
> > now. Fortunatly I
> > > don't know enough about the Idaho reps love affairs or
results
> > to comment
> > > directly about that. On who's furniture did she do her
dirty
> > deeds? Uhh never
> > > mind, please don't answer.
> > >
> > > I'm sorry but this is really getting out of hand now. So
it no
> > longer matters
> > > if you lie under oath? What the heck is an oath for then?
> > Maybe we should
> > > repeal the 'oath' law, that would really be 'convenient'.
> > "Which is worse,
> > > lying before a prosecutor, or lying before God' you ask.
Hmmm
> > tough one here.
> > > Does that mean that God can't hear ya if you lie before a
> > prosecutor? Hmmm If
> > > that's true then I wonder if you have an affair with a
> > prosecutor, does that
> > > mean God can't see it. This may be a good solution for
Willy,
> > He should have
> > > had all of his affairs with prosecutors then no one would
> > know. Too late now.
> > >
> > > I can't believe it is still going on. More of Clinton's
true
> > colors are now
> > > coming out. Kind of like, but officer they went through
the
> > red light too. If
> > > he were a real man he would stand up and take
responsibility
> > for his deeds. Oh
> > > yeah but I never inhaled. Sheesh. Reminds me of 3rd grade,
but
> > teacher he
> > > started it... I'm waiting to hear Clinton's new defense
'But I
> > had my fingers
> > > crossed ...
> > >
> > > This world is getting to be a scary place. Oh if only AOL
mail
> > had kill files.
> > > Anyone know of a way to kill threads coming through AOL?
> > >
> > > In a message dated 9/16/98 9:48:41 PM Eastern Daylight
Time,
> > Chenoweth denied her
reporter
> > for the Spokane