Re: "Seduction of a President" by Kenneth Starr

Bill Saxon wrote:

> May the Lists and the Good Lord forgive me for ever starting this
> thread.  Just like Clinton and that black comedian from yesteryear,
> the Devil made me do it.

 Bill

Don't apologize for starting this, it's the most fun I've had in
months.
Anyway, who says the subject is not appropriate for a TA list. After
all the talking heads said
the market bounced back today on news that Clinton wasn't resigning
after dropping when
Greenspan answered a question.

Maybe it's fundamental. Could there be a Lying-Crying-and Denying
indicator we could
back test.

Best
Barry