NWAC & AMAT

Yesterday (Monday) I took another position short in NWAC 100 shares @ 30
1/16. About an hour later my ISP lost it's connection when MCI went
down. So I had to leave without knowing where it had gone or was going.
It has moved against me a little today up to 30 3/4.

Today (Tuesday) I covered my 200 shares of AMAT at 23 11/16 for a $25
profit.

Although I suspect a small sell off in the DJIA before the close today.
There has been selling in the 30 year treasury note today. Lately when
they are being sold then the DJIA ends up. So I decided to get out. I'll
see what tomorrow brings. There seems to be some interest in what
Greespan will say.

Harley