Re: After hours trading

You can trade SPX futures and ES500 futures through most any futures
broker.  You can access 5 minute flash quotes and 10 minutes future
prices at http://www.cme.com/prices.  You can visit the
http://www.lind-waldock.com site for futures trading information and
prices.  This is called Globex trading at the CME and CBOT.  I do not
know about individuals trading stocks after floor hours.

Al Taglavore